Found the new team you want to support in the
NLC? Now you can rep them on the fantasy leaderboards and show your loyalty!
- Badges for each team competing
- NLC Badge and Avatar frame
Head over to the E1 Store to grab them for only
100 Bytes! Peek the new drops below:
Looking for some new hardware? The NLC has partnered up with
Corsairto bring you sweet prizes for winning
E1 Fantasy NLC!
Head over to the E1 Store or click on "
Enter Corsair Contests" so that you can win one of these amazing prizes!
- Void RGB Elite Wireless Gaming Headset (Groups Winner)
- MM300 Pro Gaming Mouse Pad (Raffle)
- K100 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Playoffs Winner)
- Katar Pro Gaming Mouse (Playoffs Runner-Up)
Thought it was the Off-Season?? Not at E1 Fantasy! We are back and excited to partner with the NLC to bring you another fantasy competition for the
NLC Fall Open '20!
- Lineups are now live!
- First game begins on Nov. 5, 10am PST.
- Rules and Scoring are still the same.
Learn more about the NLC and this tournament's format below:
New Region Frames and Special Worlds Badges
rep your regionon the E1 Leaderboards? Found a new region you want to support? Head over to the E1 Store to check out the
new Worlds 2020regional avatar frames and special Worlds Edition badge and frame that just dropped!
Below are just a few of the new, clean customizations for your profile:
Find the new customizations here: https://fantasy.esportsone.com/store
You will have noticed a new 'Tiebreaker Question' located at the bottom of your lineup this week. Everyone will be prompted to answer the question; however, your answer will only come into effect if you tie for a prize in any of the Cash Cups.
With fewer players available in the player pool, we expect to see more identical lineups submitted. To help break up ties, we added a 'Tiebreaker Question' to the lineup building process to help split prizes between identical lineups.
If more than 3 lineups are tied for any money winning placing, we will look at the tiebreaker answers, take the 3 best answers (closest to the actual answer) as the winners, and split the money evenly.
We will split the money between 3+ lineups if tiebreaker answers are also identical.
If you have a competitive drive and have been looking to take your E1 Fantasy to the next level, the time is now with the release of Cash Cups!
What Are Cash Cups?
Cash Cups are competitions that you can purchase in the E1 Store that use your lineup and allow you to
compete for cash prizes!
- Bytes Cup:Buy-in with 3000 Bytes to compete for a prize pool of $500 split between the 3 highest scoring players.
- Cash Buy-In Cups:Enter with real money to compete in aWinner Takes Allprize pool that grows with every entry!
Check out the video below or learn more here: https://esportsone.com/blog/fantasy-cash-cups/
Player report cards have been out for some time, but previously were hard to access. Now you can simply click on any player in your lineup to pull up their report card!
New Stats in Player Table
We have removed the "Most Played" champion images in the table, since this stat is still tracked and displayed when you click the "crown" to select a Captain, and replaced it with two new stats:
- PTS/W- This is the average points a player scores inWins
- PTS/L- This is the average points a player scores inLosses
Check out this video for a quick rundown on these changes:
Our team has been hard at work and improved how you navigate through the E1 Fantasy Platform! We have added new pages and cleaned up existing ones. Test it out and let us know what you think!
For a detailed rundown on the changes,
check out this short video:
Changes To Navigation
- ADDED: Page called "Schedule" that has a detailed schedule of the current stage of Worlds, the format for it, and the current standings
- CHANGED: All pages can be accessed through the left toolbar
- CHANGED: Help button is now "Tutorials" and leads you to a hub of articles and videos that explain everything E1 Fantasy (Check it out here)
missionsby playing E1 Fantasy to earn
Bytes! Check out the new missions each week and "Special Missions" from our partners!
Learn more in the video below or by reading about missions here.
What Are Bytes?
- Bytes are a virtual currency unique to Esports One
- You can earn them through completing missions, receiving high-letter grades on lineups, and predictions.
- Bytes will be redeemable in our the E1 Store once it releases
- Read more on Bytes here.